Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I present to you...


Elisabeth
as a
neurosurgeon:


[She had a seizure just before this and was having a hard time coming out of it.]






Lorelai
as a

dinosaur:


[Do you recognize this costume? Alexandra wore it last year. And I wore it 24 years ago!]








Alexandra
as
Betsy Ross:


[Do you recognize this costume? Alexandra got it on our family vacation to Williamsburg this year.]








A dinosaur attacking Betsy Ross:










Donald and Lisa
as
Waldo and Wenda:




[Me in stripes...again.]
[I took off my back brace for these pictures; it felt weird.]




And then...

We brought the fire pit out front:



Sent the children out trick-or-treating with Donald:


[Sorry about the blur.]

And Jennifer and I sat by the warmth of the fire and passed out candy all night:





And that's how Halloween is done...the right way.
Related Posts with Thumbnails