Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Tricky

058_zpsca90b6ae 

I got a call yesterday for the the neurosurgery center at Primary Children's in Salt Lake City. They wanted to move Elisabeth's appointment from November 6th...to next Tuesday! So I am scrambling. I feel like I have a million and two things to do around here (Lorelai's birthday on Friday, rehearsals, a concert...). And now I am also trying to get everything in order for my absence (A lot of things have to be in order when a mother leaves the house for a while). 

The tricky thing is that I have no idea how long I will be gone for. Perhaps the surgeon will look at her on Tuesday and feel there is nothing he can do and we'll come straight home. Or maybe he will admit her and run tests and keep us there for weeks on end. I simply do not know...and that is what makes this tricky. 

 Anyhow, I will be busy around here for the rest of the week. Like I said, Lorelai has a birthday on Friday and there is a party to plan and gifts to wrap. And then there is my symphony concert on Saturday night and the many, many hours of rehearsals that precede it. 

So I better hop to it...I have work to do!
Related Posts with Thumbnails