Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Post About Hair

For years we have kept QE's hair short. Wash and wear seems the most practical for a child like her; one that has unruly curls, and a strong hate for having her hair combed. Never mind the fact that she looks plain chic with a short do.

My mom, however, has scolded me each and every time we have cut it. She loves her hair and wants to see it long. So I - being the obedient daughter that I am - have been resisting the urge to chop it. And, as expected, it is getting a bit out of control.

Here mom, this is for you!
LizzyInstagram2_zps7a006784 photo LizzyInstagram2_zps7a006784-1_zpseb147996.jpg LizzyInstagram1_zps588ddb3d photo LizzyInstagram1_zps588ddb3d-1_zps8b9e2896.jpg 

 Truth be told...I think my mom is onto something. 
This is a fashion statement if I ever saw one!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails