Friday, January 3, 2014

My Birthday Surprise

On Thursday morning I had to go out and run a few errands. I wasn't gone long - just had to mail a package and buy a few grocery items - but by the time I returned home there was a magnificent surprise awaiting me!

As I drove up to the house I immediately spotted a huge Happy Birthday poster taped to the garage. I then glanced to the storm door and saw our tall giraffe standing behind the glass wearing a party hat. Alexandra and Lorelai had been busy! I was so surprised and touched that I just about cried - they are the sweetest girls ever.

But they didn't just decorate the house (balloons and all) in the short time I was gone...they also prepared a "Happy Birthday" duet on the xylophones. How are these girls so talented?!



Now that's how you turn 34!
Related Posts with Thumbnails